Understanding the strategy behind successful real estate Facebook advertising
The client is a property management company that owns and operates 39 apartment living complexes across California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida and Nevada with over 7,500 happy tenants. They were interested in luxury real estate advertising to keep their apartments filled as well as identify more quality tenants. Due to confidentiality we cannot disclose the name of this property management company.
The client was in need of a marketing partner that could produce luxury real estate advertising creative as well as schedule tours of the various locations across the United States. The client did not currently have a Facebook ads account or ideas on how to generate these applications seamlessly and affordably.
- In need of partner who understands luxury real estate advertising
- No advertising accounts
- No advertising creatives
- No reporting or analytics configured
Once ad accounts were configured and reporting and analytics dashboards were set up we began building targeting parameters around the types of people interested in renting apartments in various geographies.
The next step was to match the targeting with the messaging presented in the advertising and creatives. We mocked up advertising placements for Instagram and Facebook with copy geared towards scheduling tours
We then created a brief and convenient form that made it easy for prospects to schedule a tour on mobile or desktop across Facebook and Instagram.
A final step was to make it convenient for our client to intake these tour requests. We decided to have the tours for each apartment routed to the corresponding property manager based on the location of the apartment.
(Enjoying this case study? Here is another example in the real estate space)
Action items we completed to solve pain points and complete scope of work:
- Create advertising account and dedicated ad sets for each property
- Define Facebook & Instagram ad targeting for each property
- Design advertising creatives for Instagram and Facebook for each property
- Create lead form for apartment tours
- Draft confirmation email and route to correct stakeholder upon completion
Using this luxury real estate advertising strategy we were able to generate over 1,000 conversions in one month for an average cost per conversion of less that $15 per scheduled tour. Furthermore, some communities were generating tours for as low as $2 per conversion.
- Over 1,000 tours scheduled in 1 month
- Average cost per tour of less than $15
- Cost per tour as low as $2 in some properties